REST API - Conventions
- All requests and responses are in JSON.
- Versioning works by using a major version number in the URL, e.g.
- Resource names use plural nouns, e.g.
- URL paths, URL query parameter names, and JSON field names are case sensitive and use lower case, with underscores separating words.
- The HTTP status indicates whether an operation failed or succeeded, with additional information included in the response body.
- All resources return standard error code formats.
- Unknown query parameters are ignored.
- Unknown JSON fields in the request body are ignored.